Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Hi Everyone

Welcome back!!!

Today is another unproductive day of my life. Yesterday I promised that I will wake up early in the morning, go to gym first thing in the morning. I will cook breakfast and so on. However, it could not happen. So here are the list of all y excuses.
1. It started raining in the night,
2. My inverter was not working so no light.
3. Could not sleep properly and was awoke till 3 AM.
4. I woke up at 10 AM and had to cook brunch.

Now genuinely, The reason is that going to gym is my frog which I am unable to eat. I am trying that for last seven months. I thought if I pay for yearly subscription  I will go to not waste money. But all in vain. I am a recipe of Failure. Procrastination is one of my major attitude. I don't just think of changing but I over-analyze things. Since morning I have watched three Bollywood movies. Some will say I am depressed and I am with them on this. It is the main reason I want to loose wait so that I can feel happy about me.

Today is the second day to write on this Blog. I did not create video blog on YouTube today also. I am not sure when will I be ready to do that. It is a start though. Let's hope I at least continue this.

No comments:

Post a Comment